Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thanks for being patient

I am feeling better now and I've almost got the house back together. I think tonight I will just recap the last few days.
Saturday was our UFC night. We like to buy the UFC on demand fight and have the family over for good food, good company and a good fight. Yeah, I know, UFC? I find it pretty interesting though.

Sunday morning I caught some bug and it knocked me pretty much on my butt. Jerry was going to record a few songs (singing is his favorite hobby), so the baby and I stayed in bed pretty much all day.

Every day since then has been BUSY! We are in the process of buying our first house. While Jerry was in the Marine Corps we never really had a desire to own since base housing was a convenient option. We are now ready to venture in to this wonderful world of house ownership. Let me be honest with you....we are scared poopless. I am amazed at all the paper work, I don't think my printer has ever worked so hard. I know it will be so worth it in the end though. The house we are looking at is ideal for our family. It's a BIG 2 story house with 5 bedrooms and a den (school room). I love the idea of having a school room. I mean, I know we won't actually do school in there as we are "get comfy on the couch" kind of people but it will be nice to have a room this year for the hodge podge of books/ things I have acquired and intend to acquire.

The dining area is huge and would be ideal for our family gatherings, remember I have 7 sisters and 6 of us are married and have children, so our gatherings are very big. Sooo, keep us in your thoughts and hopefully I will have some good news to share about that soon.

I'm also spending a lot of time researching curriculum. I need to find something new for the kiddos next year and I'm kind of stuck. All the information out there can be overwhelming but I am glad I can find out as much information as I can. I know I will find the right one for each kid...right?

Okay, I've rambled enough. I apologize, I just have no inspiration to write tonight. So instead of just babbling, I'm going to call it a night.

I'll be back tomorrow, refreshed and ready.

No comments: