Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blessings...sometimes in disguise

I am taking part in a challenge to count my blessings. So, every Tuesday through May I will post about my blessings. It may be 10 things or it could be 100. Sometimes they are obvious and sometimes they are in disguise. Feel free to join me.

Starting today:

1. I am thankful for Lilly waking me at 4:00am just to play. Her smile is infectious even at 4am and I enjoy our own quiet time
2. I am thankful for teething. Lilly may be clingy and grouchy but I am thankful that teething is the worst of our problems.
3. I am thankful for Zoey's voice no matter how loud it is or how many questions she asks. She has a voice and  is eager to learn about this world.
4. I am thankful for the rain, yes it has rained every day, but it has also stopped every day and a rainbow appears just as God promised.
5. I am thankful for my husband, whom I love dearly. He works so hard to provide for our family. He's an amazing father and a great husband.
6. I am thankful....SO thankful for the right to homeschool my children.
7. I am thankful for my sisters. They are my best friends and life is never boring with them.
8. I am thankful for my home even if we are outgrowing it
9. I am thankful for my family's health
10. I am THANKFUL for Cherry Pepsi, that's right, I said it. With this wonderful bout of insomnia I've been having, Cherry Pepsi has been my closest friend

No comments: